FALL 2017 COMMUNITY GROUPS
Ask us using the contact form on this page, if you are interested in smaller gatherings throughout the week, to get to know each other better. Below are some of the community groups going on currently.
- Tribe Community Playgroup / Mom's Group: Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Church Nursery (2509 Hillegass Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704). An informal playgroup for kids 0-5 and their parents. Connect with other local moms while the kids play. Contact Tamela for more info. Additional playgroups meet in different locations in Berkeley and Oakland throughout the week.
- Men's Group: Sundays 9:40 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Lounge. We study bible passages with a focus on personal reflection. All are welcome. Contact Alex Mead for more info.
- Rockridge Community Group: Wednesdays 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Join us for a time of worship, exploring the Word, sharing, praying, and building community. Contact Jenny for more info and location.
- Bible Study @ Cityteam: Currently on break. Contact Rob for info.
- Women's Bible Study: TBD. Contact Karen to find out more.
- Prayer & Bonfire Group: TBD. Contact Jerry to find out more.